Tagged by the lovely thatdeadpoetgirl
1. For my Game of Thrones fan friends, which house would you be in? Why? House Stark. My family constantly acts for the good of the family name and not necessarily with the best outcome for individuals. Not that anyone has literally gotten their head chopped off.
Also, have you seen my red-brown hair and pale skin? Yeah. House Stark all the way.
2. What’s your favorite fairy tale? I am a huge fan of Hans Christian Anderson’s The Snow Queen, but I also really like Prince Lindworm, so I’m kinda torn between the two of those.
3. What are your guilty pleasure shows? Oh man. Well, right now I’m in the middle of a Korean period drama that I am in love with. It’s called The Great Doctor and it’s about a plastic surgeon who ends up in medieval Korea and gets caught up in all of the court intrigue. Super awesome. Other guilty pleasure shows include Ouron Host Club (no shame) and I want to watch the new Musketeers series from the BBC, so that will be my new guilty pleasure show once I’m actually able to watch it hopefully.
4. If you could have lunch with any one person, alive or dead, real or fictional, who would it be? This is such a hard question. Over the past few days I’ve been thinking about how I would love to have a good conversation with a regular civilian lady from the American Civil War so I could talk to her about daily life and things so I can more accurately portray the life of a young woman in the early 1860s for living history events. That might be kind of lame, but it would make my day. Also, Joan of Arc. That would be super cool too.
5. Do you have a song that you just can’t resist listening to when it comes on? Yes. A LOT. Like I can’t even think of a single one off the top of my head, which is strange.
6. Introvert or extrovert? Definitely introvert.
7. What’s your favorite historical time period? Why? HOW COULD YOU ASK ME THIS? Okay, I’ll have to break this down. Favorite to study: middle ages. I really enjoy the primary sources and languages and everything. Favorite to reenact: 1860s America (obviously), because a) we have lots of events and groups for this period, b) THE CLOTHES, and c) we readily have a lot of sources and accounts to study to allow us to accurately portray daily life from the period.
8. What do you miss the most about your childhood? Having the time to nap, no homework, no responsibilities.
9. Are you a clean person or a messy person? Or in between? Somewhere in between. It kinda depends on the thing at hand. My room is messy, but my computer and school stuff is SUPER organized.
10. If you were to get a tattoo, what would you get and where would you put it? Um, I’m not really sure what, but I think I’d want it on my wrist, where I could easily see it. It would probably be a meaningful quote or a small symbol. Not gonna lie, it would be really cool to have a small Tree of Gondor or Elven house sigil.
11. Do you wanna build a snowman? YEAH I WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN.
Questions for my lovely tagged people
- Peanut butter or chocolate?
- What was your favorite book as a child?
- If you could take an trip (all costs will be paid for by a wealthy distant relative and unlimited time off from school/work), where would you go?
- Do you have a favorite bird?
- If you just found out a million dollars had been put in your bank account, what would be the first thing you would buy?
- Will you help me a body? (Most important question here)
- Apples or oranges?
- Favorite season?
- Do you have a favorite movie?
- Pen or pencil?
- Do you have a favorite subject to study?